version 14 March 2019
We thank you for your trust in Mala Spirit. We take our responsibility to protect your privacy according to the AVG regulations.
Processing your data
The purpose why we process your personal data?
- to contact you to ask questions/ to give answers about your request, order, or otherwise.
- to be able to deliver the ordered products/services
- to follow up on your order, payment, registration or otherwise
- to create a customer account after you register as a custome
- To, based on your surfing habits (and only with your permission) offer you products/services that match your preferences.
Personal data that Mala Spirit (possible) uses
Mala Spirit processes the following personal data and with the following purpose.
- First and last name: communication purposes, delivering diminished product/service
- Address information: communication purposes, delivering diminished product/service
- Telephone Number: Communication Purposes
- E-mail address: communication purposes
- Location: Communication Purposes
- Your activity on our website: communication purposes, marketing purposes, customer profile
Mailing via Mailchimp
The personal data that we register from our subscribers from our newsletter are: the email address, possibly with a name and preferred language.
When you to sign up for our email list, we will ask you for your permission to process personal data. We do this through an opt-in and an opt-out. You need this to confirm your registration by email.
We use Mailchimp for our newsletters. MailChimp gives us insight into the email addresses of the person who registered. We also ask for the preferred language and your name(s). We can also see how many and who opened the newsletter. This gives us access to the attractiveness of our newsletters.
If you make a payment on our site, we have insights into certain data. Which data varies per chosen payment provider (Sisow or Paypal). Data we can get when a payment is made:
Sisow: name, bank name, bank account number or part of the bank account number, order number, date of purchase and your chosen payment method.
PayPal: name and email address, order number and date of purchase.
Secure connection (https)
Our entire website operates via a secure connection and can be recognised by the beginning of the address line; HTTPS. You can also recognize at the clasp that can be seen in the address line of your browser.
Your data after delivery
After delivery of the product/service, the collected data will be used to keep a legal administration for tax reasons. The Administration is partly drawn up by our accountant.
We want to keep your data no longer than is strictly necessary. As far as the newsletters go, we keep your data till the moment that you unsubscribed. You can easily unsubscribe after receiving our newsletter. On the bottom of each newsletter, there is an unsubscribe link.
Did you register yourself as a customer? You can delete your account yourself with your own login details.
If you send us a request to delete your personal data, we will do that immediately. To do this, write a mail to: info @ malaspirit.nl. However, we will need to keep specific information to keep a legal administration according the laws in The Netherlands. This means that we need to preserve some data to keep in line with the specific laws. After the legal term, we are happy to delete all information from you in our administration. If you want to know what information we have requested from you, please send a request to info @ malaspirit.nl
When you contact us, we will not delete your data immediately if we need to follow up on your question/assignment or otherwise. Digital messages are stored on the secure servers of Mala Spirit or that of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal data available to us unless it’s necessary to follow up on your request.
If you find that we act in conflict with AVG, then you can send us an email so we can follow up on this. It’s always possible to send a complain to ‘Autoriteit persoonsgegevens’.
Special personal data
We do not have the intention to collect data from persons under the age of 16. If a person is under the age of 16 years, he or she needs permission of parent or guardian. We are not capable to check if people visit us from this age, or if the got permission.
• To personalize our services to you as an individual and tailor our services based on the preferences that you can choose,
• to the effective operation of our website and applications;
• for statistical purposes and to monitor which pages or features users find useful or not;
• to identify you for an account login and to help you reset your password;
• to help in meeting our legal obligations.
The cookies or web beacons will never allow us to access any other information on your computer, mobile phone or a device other than the information you’d like to share with us.
If you do not agree with the use of these cookies, you will need to disable cookies by deleting them or by changing your cookie settings on your computer, mobile device or any other device that you use. You can also choose to stop using our services. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
Sharing information with third parties
Outside the business partners that we work with and the various systems we use, we will never share the data provided by you with third parties.